CasparCG - Server
CasparCG Server is a Windows and Linux software used to play out professional graphics, audio and video to multiple outputs as a layerbased real-time compositor. It has been in 24/7 broadcast production since 2006. And the best, it's free.
Used by most broadcasters in Europe. (www.casparcg.com)
In more than 4 years we developed CasparCG custom-tailored applications and servers designed for the most demanding clients.
Our key CasparCG Projects:
TV Markíza, Slovakia
- 2 servers delivery in 4x OUT a 1x IN 3G SDI configuration.
- 4 independent synchronous outputs for monitor walls
- output delaying.
We developed simple application “4Play” which efficiently follows all clients demands.
RTVS (Slovak public broadcaster):
- on-air graphic servers (Fill and Key) for OBVan department and for studio applications in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica and Košice.
Our Caspar CG solution is fully integrated within OBvan´s VSM system. Thanks to this seamless integration the overall interaction with van technology is almost without limits.
- based on HP workstations, or 1, 2, 3RU HP or Supermicro servers
- number of INs / OUTs depends on clients requirements
- CasparCG is able to ingest therefore the server can also contain secure RAID storage. (Raid 1,5,10 etc...)
- Redundant PSUs solution is possible only in case of rack versions
- Redundant LAN (Teaming modes possible)
- Hot Swap HDDs possible
- Operating system: Win10, Windows Server 2016"