EVS is the most trusted manufacturer of TV production videoservers and since its premium functions and uncompromised reliability go hand-in-hand with price, it was considered unaffordable for many broadcasters.
The new entry-level EVS system XT-GO brings the robustness and reliability of its full-blown brother XT-VIA for a more cost-sensitive market introducing only certain limitations with regards to the system's scalability. Here's an overview of the most important XT-GO's features:
- Up to 8x 3G/HD channels or 4x 4K HDR channels in one server
- Possibility to link 2 servers together making the hardware structure completely transparent for the operator
- XAVC-I, AVC-I, DNxHD, DNxHR or ProRes codec (global for whole server)
- SDI (1.5G-SDI, 3G-SDI and 12G-SDI) or IP (SMPTE ST2110, NMOS) I/O
- Embedded, AES and MADI audio
- Recording capacity of up to 140 hours at 100Mbps
- Dual 10Gbps media sharing network
- Embedded Multiviewer with Tally integration
- Compatibility with the basic LSM-GO and advanced LSM-VIA panels
- Integration with XFile3 for easy importing and exporting as well as file transcoding
Find out more about the so-called EVS LiveCeption Pure (with XT-GO) and Signature (with XT-VIA) solutions.
Read a press release about Mediahaus purchasing EVS LiveCeption Pure solution.