Stream Labs, our new partner, has just presented a very interesting new product.
TS Analyzer is a small form factor dedicated hardware platform enabling remote and local broadcast stream monitoring analysis and recording. It can be used to monitor and analyze transport streams, log errors, and send error alarms.
- RF, IP, ASI interfaces
- Up to 100 Mbit/s summary bitrate (depends on stream content)
- Up to 16 input transport streams
- Up to 32 summary transport services
- IP multicast/unicast/SSM
- UDP/IP header summary
- 2xASI inputs
- REST API and SNMP for remote configuration, alarms and polling
- Fully integrated with MultiProbe Monitoring
- ASI to IP conversion functionality
- Receive and decode EPG
- Measure full level RSSI, Signal to noise ratio (dB), BER
Find out more at Stream-Labs.com.