Over the coarse of the past two years we've been hearing a lot from GV regarding the new cloud-native channel playout, asset management, signal processing and live production platform called AMPP (Agile Media Processing Platform).
This ground-breaking technology should have brought desired fast deployment of TV infrastructure, elasticity in terms of I/O and features, new collaborative workflows maintaining frame-accuracy and supporting hardware broadcast controllers such as video switchers.
Now, 2 years later, we can say, that this platform is expanding in terms of new users, apps and workflows.
Just consider the recent news:
- GV K-Frame on AMPP with hardware control panel (Korona/Karrera/Kayenne)
- AMPP connected GV Stratus
- Grass Valley provides AMPP Playout for FREE
- Grass Valley and AWS establish a partnership for delivering cloud-based workflows
- NAB2022: Integration of other vendors directly to GV AMPP: Appear, EditShare, Flowics, Haivision, and Telos Alliance
- Broadcast Solutions invests massively to Grass Valley solutions, including a new AMPP competence center in Helsinki
- NEW: GV Announces the first end-to-end NDI Integration in AMPP
Read more about GV AMPP and cloud-based workflows.
Watch the video about AMPP Playout:
AMPP Audio Mixer:
GV Stratus AMPP integration: